Friday, February 16, 2007

Arkane "Crossing" to 360?











Arkane Studios The Crossing is an ambitious, and I have to say, somewhat confusing FPS, previously announced for the PC. As I understand it, the game progresses in a mix of single player and multiplayer scenarios. The ambitious part lies in the fact that when playing a single player scenario you are actually fighting real players who are playing a multiplayer scenario where the objective is to stop YOU. 1up.com has a nice preview up which can explain it a lot better.

I was intrigued when I read an interview with the developers last month but didn't think too much of it because I'm not really a PC gamer. "Shame it's not coming out on 360", I thought.

Arkane apparently agreed, because they revealed the game is indeed coming to the Big White Box via a job listing on their website looking for a programmer to help port the game to 360.

It's a concept that seems almost too good to be true, so let's hope Arkane can bring their vision to fruition.

Source: Crossing to Xbox 360 - IGN360

No comments: